a new song: LIFTED

LIFTED
(Click on the blue word “LIFTED” to hear the song).

I was thinking about a couple of friends in Canowindra who have suffered dehabilitating health problems – which have taken away from them parts of who they were, but have brought new strengths & beauties to the fore.  For me, any area of weakness or inability has become a gift – because I can’t delude myself about my own powers in this area… I go straight to the Father who can do “immeasurably more than we can ask or imagine…”.

7 thoughts on “a new song: LIFTED

1. Hey Nerida … really great stuff – & I love the ambience of the recording (well done, Dave). I reckon you should tag this post as CMC so its gets out on the Cornerstone public site blogs … more people should be hearing this!

2. Lovely Nel, miss hearing you sing so much. Love this one. Holding to the words of courage, grace and love that are formed within us. Love to you and fam

3. This song is beautiful Nerida. Like your friends I am also a person who is challenged by debilitating health problems and I love your words “which have taken away from them parts of who they were, but have brought new strengths & beauties to the fore.” Your thoughtfulness and understanding of what we go through is moving. Thank you.