Music in Canowindra

Hi there!

I just wanted to let you know about a few extra-ordinary opportunities to enjoy some great live music (& accompanying enjoyable food, atmosphere & friendship!) in the central west in the next week or so, before folk club on the 28th (I’ll send you an email about that next week!).

* Friday 19th, 7pm: an amazing show at taste Canowindra which I can’t recommend highly enough: Fred Smith, Liz Frencham AND some of the Spooky Men’s Chorale.  It’s an awesome combination.  See taste Canowindra’s website for more info, or call them for tickets

* Saturday, 20th, 4:30-7:30ish: Canowindra’s beautiful twilight markets are on again, where all the wonderful foodies & winemakers bring out their wares for us, & you can mellow out on the lawn to a few hours of live music.  There’s a good range of music from country to classical to folk…  (if you like gardens, you might like to do the Open Gardens Australia tour of Canowindra from 11-5 beforehand… it’s awesome (I had a sneak preview last week, & loved it, even though I’m not a gardener!).

* Saturday 27th, Nashdale Hall – Clare Colman will be playing with her friends Steve & Corrine, for the Wine Week Pizza Night  ($25 a head and children under 12 free).  Sounds like another great way to mellow out!

So, I’m feeling very spoilt to live in such a musically rich region (not to mention the great food & sights that accompany it!), and just wanted to make sure you didn’t sit at home not even knowing what delights were out there for you to enjoy!!

take care

Nerida Cuddy